Welcome to Uniquely Fed! In this 5-part series, I take an in-depth look at the realities of breastfeeding. I start by sharing my personal journey then I discuss common breastfeeding issues you may experience. Next be sure to read the real breastfeeding stories shared by real moms from all over the world! I finish the series up by discussing the importance of support and finally, sharing advice from professionals in the breastfeeding field.
Click through the links below to view each post. And be sure to share this with other moms you know. Breastfeeding isn’t always easy and it’s important to know that you’re not alone in your journey!!
- Part One: My Journey
- Part Two: Common Breastfeeding Issues
- Part Three: Real Breastfeeding Stories
- Vol. 1 – Julie, Brandis, and Jacinta
- Vol. 2 – Angie, Katie, Marianne, and Melanie
- Vol. 3 – Julia, Lindsey, and Cathy
- Vol. 4 – Heather, Jessica, and Sandra
- Vol. 5 – Berklee, Catherine, and Laura
- Vol. 6 – Katherine, Ophalyn, and Suzanne
- Vol. 7 – Dâmares, Jenni, and Sue
- Vol. 8 – The Messy Mommy, Amanda, and Bridget
- Part Four: The Importance of Support
- Part Five: Expert Advice